Country Manager - A Great Opportunity!
Country Manager - A career building opportunity!
Are you looking to work more on the field than in the office? Do you want to grow and reach a new level in your career? Yes? Then keep reading!
About the company:
My client is a French growing pharmaceutical company. Their specialisation is within marketing and hospital products. Since the company is growing rapidly, they are opening new offices in Europe and need several talented candidates to join their growing teams.
The Job Role:
You will be more focused on working on the field rather than being stuck in the office so basically this is your opportunity to be out there and have new work adventures. You will one of the first people to pre-launch the client's product in the UK territory which will be very rewarding for you and the company.
What you will be doing:
- Management of company development.
- Forecast and stock management for each territory.
- Hospital tenders management.
- Pre-launch and launch of the OHRE Pharma products in the territory.
- To prepare the first launch in Q1 2022 : tender management and private negotiation.
- Scientific events, KOLs management.
- Business intelligence.
What you need to succeed:
- 10 years experience in Sales (Hospital and Generics).
- Therapeutic Area in Oncology.
- Native (fluent) in English language.
- Dynamic, organised and mobility.
- 60% travelling inside the UK territory.
Profile: My client is looking for someone who is eager to take on this role. The perfect candidate would have 10 years of experience in sales (hospitals and generics) and is able to travel 60% of the time on business trips around the UK region.
If you feel this job suits you, then go ahead and send your CV now!
Lila Jrisatova - Recruitment Consultant
Apply for Country Manager - A Great Opportunity!
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly