Freelance - Regulatory, Legal & Compliance - AIF
7 days left
- Full Time
My client, a major and international Super Investment Management Company, dealing with Alternative Investments in EU, Asia, US, UK, South America, as well as Emerging countries, is looking for a senior agile, independent freelancer to handle, implement, define and monitor the regulatory framework. Reporting directly to the BoD, with a central advisory position in regards to the Compliance Monitoring Implementation and tactics.
Your role would be (thanks to a very strong legal & regulatory background in Alternative investments) to :
- Assist, advise the Conducting Officers in the legal requirements and risk-based impacts on the short as well as the long term.
- Update, review the regulatory framework (national, international), and update all the BoDs, CCOs, MLROs, and conducting officers.
- Provide recommendations in regard to AML4-5th, CFT, TAX, MiFID II impacts and communicate directly to clients on these core and sensitive topics.
- Liaise with top management on a regular basis and prepare the regulatory part of the BoD.
- Produce extensive reports and analysis for the conducting officers on AIFD & FundofFunds.
- Be a point of reference for the newly implemented RR/RC requirements and any new CSSF Laws impacting the business.
This central position will be challenging, thus it is the opportunity to dig into details on the regulatory framework in depth.
Never keep the Business performances', investors and clients out of the equation. Be the main point of contact for the Auditors, Lawyers, BoDs, Senior Compliance Directors, CSSF, and all other institutions that the Super Manco needs to comply with and communicate towards.
The role can see the light in a freelance form, but we can also discuss a CDD or even a CDI in a second step if the process and win-win situation is meat.
If this position is of interest, please do send me your application through NonStop Finance's website or thanks to LinkedIn to Benjamin Dagnall.
*Regulatory Consultant *Senior Freelance Compliance Monitoring Program Implementation *Legal Risk-based approach *LT partner *BoD *AIFD Legal Framework *Fund innovation & new regulations *FoF *Conduction Officer Advisor
Apply for Freelance - Regulatory, Legal & Compliance - AIF
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly