Child Protection Social Work - £40.00 hourly - Dorset
Child Protection Social Worker - Beautiful Dorset region - £40.00 hourly - Rolling contract 2020
This is an exciting opportunity to join a developing Children's Service in October 2020 within their child protection team and actually make a difference to the lives of Children & Families.
They are looking for locum support within the Safeguarding Team and are offering a consistent rolling contract for successful applicant's to see you through the new year.
What can they offer you?
- Highly competitive rate - Up to £40 hourly (Depending on experience)
- Long term work that will make an impact - you will be working with Children & Families to ensure that the best positive outcomes are met.
- Ongoing contract for 2020 - Ideal if you're looking to save and want security within your work.
- Access to a variety of beautiful location's within the Dorset area (Including Durdle Door, Bournemouth Beach, Sandbanks etc... )
What are they looking for?
- 3 years+ experience within Children's Services (Ideally within Child Protection/Safeguarding)
- Access to a car with a clean driving licence.
- Registered with Social Work England.
- Clean DBS.
If you are interested then please apply using the links provided or alternatively contact Liam Woods at NonStop Care for a confidential discussion.
If you know of someone suitable and wish to refer them you will receive £200 worth of high street gift vouchers when we place that referral
Apply for Child Protection Social Work - £40.00 hourly - Dorset
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly