Clinical Trial Assistant - Pharma - 12 month contract
7 days left
- Full Time
Do you want to work on a broad Clinical Trial Assistant role with good chances of getting a permanent contract?
Our client is Pharma Company, specialized in Oncology, today working on a drug candidate for an Orphan disease. They are looking for a Clinical Trial Assistant that can assist their team that have oversight of the CROs that conduct their clinical studies.
As a Clinical Trial Assistant it for our client you will collaborate with clinical oversight activities of clinical trials and can be responsible for the following:
- Reviewing Trial Master Files (TMFs)
- Editing clinical study related documents, e.g. Clinical Study Report Appendices.
- Supporting Head of Clinical Operations with Clinical related tasks like Standard Operation Procedure (SOP), process development and maintenance.
- Supporting team members by performing administrative tasks, e.g. managing meeting logistics and travel arrangements.
- Responsible for various trackers, e.g. Informed Consent Form (ICF)
As a Clinical Trial Assistant for our client you would have to meet the following qualifications and skills:
- At least 2 years in clinical operations
- GCP experience
- eTMF experience (trial master files)
- Good experience of Microsoft office package
- Good spoken and written English
It is considered meritorious if you meet the following qualifications:
- Experience and knowledge in Oncology
- Fluent Swedish
- Sharepoint experience
My contact information
Apply now sense interviews are happening immediately!
Apply for Clinical Trial Assistant - Pharma - 12 month contract
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly