French Speaking Operations Coordinator
7 days left
- Full Time
NonStop Consulting is a specialist recruitment company covering a number of industries internationally. Due to our extensive and on-going growth, we are currently searching for an Operations Coordinator to join our Team in Prague, Czechia.
The Operations Coordinator will report directly to both the Sales Director and Finance Director while also working with managers of NonStop Recruitment Business Functions to provide customer service to our employees, clients and temporary workers.
Using your knowledge and experience you will ensure that NonStop Consulting provides services to client, candidates, temporary workers and employees to the same level and quality as if it was based within that country with local employees. Through ongoing review and research you will ensure that the company operates compliantly within French speaking regions while also supporting the sales team to drive growth
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Ensure that NonStop Consulting operates in France & Belgium like a French and Belgian company and not a shared services company.
- Work with our Business Support team to ensure employees and temporary workers are paid accurately and on time.
- Highlight process improvement opportunities to Management and implement agreed action plan.
- Keep up to date with changes to payroll legislation within the countries we operate within.
- Manage local payroll providers
- On boarding, off boarding and payroll amendments of employees and temporary workers.
- Provide support for French language enquiries from clients, temporary workers, employees and suppliers.
- Work with Sales Director to ensure sales team understand how to engage and sell in temporary workers and have the tools and materials to do so.
- Support sales director to drive growth
Experiences / Qualifications:
- 1-3 years of professional experience in managing a payroll team.
- Extensive knowledge of international payroll and payroll systems
- Excellent current legislative payroll knowledge
- Experience of process development within a complex payroll function
- Strong verbal / written communication skills
- Fluency in French and English, any other European language such as Czech, Italian and German would be an advantage
- Comfortable working in an international, fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail and quality mind set.
- Ability to work towards deadlines
- Team player
- Competitive salary
- Excellent working environment in modern award-winning offices in Prague 8
- International workplace
- Passionate, enthusiastic and fast-paced working environment
- Opportunity to learn
- Progression possibilities
- Hours: Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm however flexibility will be required to meet deadlines
- Some flexi-time would be considered, within reason, and on an individual basis.
Please note we can only accept applications from candidates who hold valid European Union passport and are able to work in Europe without visa sponsorship.
NonStop is part of the largest recruitment and most dynamic agencies in Europe. We spend a lot of time training our consultants to become real experts in their field in order to have the best customer service alongside the best working ethics.
Apply for French Speaking Operations Coordinator
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly