Life Cycle Management - Innovative Startup
Life Cycle Management - Innovative Start-up
Join an innovative Swiss medical device company with a bright future.
My client is dedicated to improving patients` lives and reducing health-care costs by developing implantable innovative devices that bring significant improvements in the area of heart failure and liver disease.
In this role, you will be part of their engineering team, and your main focus will be to manage the complete life-cycle of the product. If you enjoy varied tasks, and you are used to working in a highly regulated environment, this will be the position where you can further hone your skills and take part in many different projects.
Applications from those currently not residing in Switzerland, but eligible to live and work there are more than welcome.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Creation and maintenance of the technical documentation on engineering matters throughout the life-cycle of product components
- Write product change requests in close collaboration with the regulatory and manufacturing team
- Support the Regulatory Affairs and Quality team in technical matters
- Product component verification activities
- Technical performance analysis of products in the field
- Failure root-cause analysis of returned products, non-conformities in production and devices under test
- Management of internal and external resources within development projects
Degree in engineering (bio-medical/mechanical/electronic etc.)
2+ years experience in a similar position in a highly regulated environment
Experience in writing technical documentation
Experience with life cycle management
High attention to detail
Project Management skills
Able to multitask and work in a dynamic environment
For more information please send a recent copy of your CV on a MS Word document to Sandra Tawfiq or call using the details listed and the ext. 3155. Successful candidates will be contacted immediately, and presented with current vacancies.
Not quite the right position for you? Do you know of someone who this could be more suited for? NonStop offers a referral fee for every candidate successfully placed so please do share this advertisement on with anyone who could be interested in positions in the DACH region. Nonstop Recruitment is a Swiss-headquartered recruitment consultancy with fully licenced and staffed offices across Europe. We are renowned for professionalism, unrivaled industry knowledge and extensive candidate networks.
The service our multinational, multilingual teams provide is underpinned by an in-house Quality Assurance team, something unique in our industry. Contact us for more opportunities.
Apply for Life Cycle Management - Innovative Startup
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly