Project Engineer - Process development - Diagnostics
6 days left
- Full Time
LOOKING FOR PROCESS/MECHANICAL ENGINEERS - PROJECT MANAGERS.
My client this time is a fast-growing, mid-sized Diagnostics company, with international presence in many countries and the headquarters in Hamburg, Germany. They focus on the development, production and marketing of molecular diagnostic test systems, such as PCR based assays for fast and specific detection of pathogens. No matter their growth, they still offer a stable, friendly and modern working environment, and they build long-term relationships with their employees.
To strengthen their Operations unit in Hamburg, they are looking for a highly motivated and committed
process development project manager as soon as possible.
SOME OF THE TASKS INCLUDE:
- Development of automated processes for the filling of reagents in multiteter plates
- Process development in freeze drying as well as sealing and packaging in coordination with the development
- process management and support of changes in the manufacturing process of IVD products
- Technical project coordination with the manufacturer and the development department
- Cooperation with other specialist departments, Interaction with the areas of research & development, product management, technical support & service and sales.
- Working in a regulated environment in accordance with ISO 13485 and GMP
- Successfully completed technical studies in mechanical engineering, process engineering or similar
- Several years of professional experience in the automation of IVD, biotech or pharmaceutical production
- Focus on very good communication within the project team and the ability to work in a team
- Good handling of challenging tasks, focus on goals and results
- Initiative, high flexibility and self-motivation
- Fluent in German, very good written and spoken English
Work independently and in a team in a highly motivated, open and friendly environment. Family-friendly working hours and a pleasant and familiar working atmosphere awaits you.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please apply here or send your CV to me in word format, on T.Chalkidou@nonstop-recruitment.com or call me directly on +49 892 109 3363 (internal extension 3514) for a confidential conversation.
Apply for Project Engineer - Process development - Diagnostics
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly