Qualified Social Worker - CPAT- Quick Feedback!
Social Worker - Child Protection Assessment Team - Quick Feedback!
Are you a qualified Social Worker?
Are you looking for a new challenge in Children Social Services?
Nonstop care is looking for a competent, experienced and driven individual to join a Child Protection and Assessment team within a local authority based in North East London. The Local Authority achieved an Outstanding OFSTED following their last inspection, providing excellent resources that Social Workers and service users have access to in order to support with cases.
Why choose us?
- Working from home and stay safe during Covid-19 pandemic, only high risks cases required visits where PPE will be provided.
- Necessary working equipment is provided to ensure you are able to excel at your role.
- Stable senior managements that know the job, let you get on with your work but readily available to support.
- Career path support to help you get on with your progression plan through dedicated training programmes.
- Very manageable caseload for each member of the team - leaving you more time to give valuable feedback and coaching for the junior colleagues.
- Duty every 6 weeks so staffs have adequate time to clear their cases before being allocated more.
- Salary up to £40,500pa including retention bonus
- Quick processing and response upon receipt of your application
You should be able to demonstrate
- Strong focus on building relationships with service users
- Assessment and independent decision-making skills
- Good time management skills and ability to work independently
Social Work qualification
Registration with Social Work England
Court Work/ Child Protection experience preferred but not essential
Interviews are underway so please get in contact with me as soon as possible.
Apply for Qualified Social Worker - CPAT- Quick Feedback!
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly