Head of Regulatory Affairs for Europe
Head of Regulatory Affairs for Europe, Fast growing organisation who are looking for best in class to drive growth
One of our long established clients is currently making significant changes in order to drive growth (20-40% year on year)within their EU business. With this in mind and the potential for opening new affiliates, the company are looking for an experienced regulatory affairs head who will take leadership and drive strategy for the European team. The focus will be on a huge established product portfolio and making many new submissions and launches. The role would be good for someone wanting to be closer to the action and be part of real change. It is one of these roles where there will be a legacy that you can set in place.
From my experiences of working with this client, retention of staff is excellent and the quality of the senior management is very high. I'm happy to talk through case studies and my experiences with candidates in the process.
Please note the role will be focused on Europe and will not be involved with clinical stage products. If you could be interested 'in principle' then please feel free to contact me.
- Driving regulatory strategies for Europe and management of the EU RA staff across multiple affiliates
- Attending key health authority meetings and overview of major submissions
- Reporting to key stakeholders at both EU and Global level
- At times hands on input for MAs across Europe for established products
- Assisting corporate strategy and development teams
- Proven experience and tenures working in pharma regulatory affairs for established products
- Proven and recent experience in managing and leading EU submissions
- Must have strong experience in pharma generics
- People management experience
- Fluency in English
- Scientific degree
- Ability and desire to work in a smaller, fast paced pharma environment
- Depending on the location of the candidate, we may have some flexibility of office location, but this will be strictly case by case.
For a confidential discussion about this role, or to apply, then send your CV to email@example.com or call me, Matt Beedle, Executive partner on +41435 080817. Please feel free to visit my linked-in profile to see my references/recommendations.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Romania, the US and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
Apply for Head of Regulatory Affairs for Europe
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly