Product Manager Neurology - Hamburg
Type: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: According to experience, 65, 000 euro - 85, 000 euro
My client, a leading pharmaceutical company, driving the research and development in the area of dermatology and neurology, is looking for a Product manager to reinforce their team in Hamburg.
If you have several years of experience in such function, marketing prescription drugs, and are looking to join a global company with revenue of almost one billion euros, this might be the role for you.
In the function, the successful candidate will be responsible for the marketed drugs on the German market, focused on multiple sclerosis.
- Develop and implement the marketing strategy and product positioning
- Conceptualize and coordinate online and traditional projects, such as events, congress, media etc.
- Contribute to the segmentation, channel development and marketing materials
- Conduct market research and competitor analysis
- Experience in brand or product management, preferably in neurology
- Relevant educational background
- Fluent German and English
- Experience executing promotional activities
You will be joining an international, mid-sized company with a good reputation on the market and attractive employment condition.
Curious to find out more?
Apply through the link or get in touch with Michaela Plamenova via LinkedIn for a confidential conversation about the role.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of APSCo who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. With offices located in Switzerland, Luxembourg, the UK, the Czech Republic and more, we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
Apply for Product Manager Neurology - Hamburg
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly