Regulatory Affairs Specialist - Fresh Graduate Opportunity!
Regulatory Affairs Specialist:
A Regulatory Affairs Consultancy Company is looking for a fresh graduate of pharmacy to join their growing company.
- Regulatory submissions of Medical Devices or pharmaceuticals with the SFDA.
- For assigned products and tasks, stays updated on relevant regional and local regulations and guidelines.
- Collects relevant public available regulatory information (regulatory intelligence) and keeps relevant persons appropriately informed.
- Ensures that all internal customers receive relevant information with regard to the regulatory status of the assigned products.
- Participates in implementation of updated regulatory documentation according to Agency requirements and in-house guidance.
What you need to have:
- Graduate degree of pharmacy/pharmaceutical related field.
- High level of English.
- Ambitious, eager to learn and confident.
If you are interested in this role, then please send me your CV to my email.
Apply for Regulatory Affairs Specialist - Fresh Graduate Opportunity!
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly