Competitive Salary for a Speech and Language Therapist
£££ Working less hours for more money? Then this is your new role! £££
NonStop's client, based in a stunning area of Leicestershire are looking for an SLT to join their expanding team. Our client is well-known for being an excellent organization which provides outstanding therapy services across the United Kingdom. They respect and value their staff and have created an exclusive community which facilitates you as a therapist to flourish within their environment.
Why should you apply?
- The role offers a competitive pay rate, subject to experience. Considering this is a flexible part-time role, you will also be able to organize your own time.
- The role is during the full academic year of work, therefore the client will not be looking to replace a locum with a permanent staff, which means you will have a stable, secured position within locum rates;
- The role focuses on ASD and LD, so there will be no big differences in the caseload, which means an easier caseload to manage, actually being useful if you would like to specialise within ASD or LD.
What are they looking for?
- At least 1 year of experience with similar caseload;
- Working for 10 hours per week;
- Being able to complete the academic year.
Telephone Interviews are taking place as and when strong candidates become available, if you are interested do not delay and send across your CV today.
What NonStop offers:
- Your own designated consultant and one point of contact;
- CV review service;
- Psychology and Therapy roles throughout the UK;
- Interview advice and preparation;
- Consultants with Psychology and Therapy experience;
- A supportive team who can always deal with your queries;
- IR35 advice.
What I offer:
- As a Specialist Consultant, I have obtained a number of contacts, meaning you will have access to more job roles than your typical recruitment agency;
- Having a degree in Business Management, my networking within the managerial and operational side of the Psychology and Therapy domain will bring you the profits of my persuasive skills in terms of getting a better pay and benefits packaging;
We offer a referral fee of £200 in high street vouchers if you recommend a colleague who places; you could make a friend very happy and have some spare cash to spend yourself.
For a confidential discussion about this, or many other Psychology and Therapy opportunities throughout the country, please ring 02079402100 (ext 8113) and ask for George Constantin at NonStop.
Apply for Competitive Salary for a Speech and Language Therapist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly