Quality Control Specialists - South Germany - German speakers
Do you have 3-5 years of experience in QC and want to finally progress your career in the pharma industry and have more responsibilities?
Then my clients are looking for you! One of my clients in Nuremberg and one in Munich are now looking for a QC Specialist with more or less these requirements:
- Coordination of analysis orders with internal and external laboratories
- Coordination of the ongoing stability program and evaluation of stability reports
- Support of method transfer projects
- Participation in the creation of deviation, OOT and OOS reports
- Management of specifications and test regulations
- Support of external laboratories in the supply of labor standards
- Completed professional training in a chemical or pharmaceutical field (e.g. PTA, CTA, or comparable)
- Basic knowledge of analytical techniques and experience in the GMP area is desirable
- Careful and conscientious way of working
- FLUENT GERMAN and good English knowledge
If you think you have the necessary experience and the position is of interest to you, please contact me, Ada Chalkidou, by email at T.Chalkidou@nonstop-recruitment.com or by phone at +49 892 109 3363.
Apply for Quality Control Specialists - South Germany - German speakers
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly