Registered Mental Health Nurse - Outside of IR35
Please Help! Male Locum Mental Health Nurse Required - Outside IR35 Changes - £36 per hour (Free Maybo Training)
I was wondering whether with your experience you maybe able to help. Due to an internal restructure, Nonstop' s client, based on a beautiful island location is looking for Mental Health Nurses. This authority is outside the IR35 changes meaning you will have more money in your pocket. They offer accommodation at around £250 per month far below the local market rental value.
They are looking for nurses within their community as they are looking to prevent a rise in hospital admissions by bringing in Mental Health Nurses an example of the proactive nature of the authority to ensure workload stays manageable and the most vulnerable are looked after.
The island is a beautiful location with fantastic amenities and activities available to all, whether you enjoy a quiet welcoming beach or evening activities the island has it. They are offering really stable contracts meaning that you will not be looking for your next contract when you arrive and can focus fully on the post in hand.
Rates are £36 per hour, a very competitive offer in the market place and it is also outside IR35.
What NonStop Care offers:
* Your own designated consultant and one point of contact
* CV review service
* Interview advice and preparation
* Consultants with Nursing experience
* A supportive team who can always deal with your queries
* IR35 Advice
What I offer:
* As the Senior Consultant for Island Locations I have obtained a number of contacts, meaning you will have access to more job roles than your typical recruitment agency
* I work directly with Local Authorities and hospitals meaning I can discuss your CV with line managers ensuring quicker feedback and hopefully placements for you
If you're not interested at the moment perhaps you know someone who is? We offer a referral fee of £200 in high street vouchers, you could make a friend very happy and have some extra cash for yourself.
For a confidential discussion about this, or many other nursing opportunities throughout the country, please ring 0207 940 2100 for David Lord at NonStop Care.
Apply for Registered Mental Health Nurse - Outside of IR35
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly