TSSU Technicians - 12 months Fixed Term Contract
NonStop's client are seeking highly motivated TSSU Technicians, in possession of the HMTT 1 TSSU qualification or equivalent. Who is available to start immediately on a fixed term contract for a period of 12 months, sala.
Duties and responsibilities:
- To provide the team with an exemplary sterile supplies service within the operating theatre suite
- Assisting in the reprocessing and distribution of medical and surgical reusable devices for use in patient care
- This role involves manual handling, exposure to blood and bodily fluids, and working with chemicals and machinery
- Ensuring a safe working environment at all times
GHA is providing rent free accommodation, during this specific 12 month period. The health authority will also reimburse economy flights from UK to Gibraltar return, together with transportation to and from the airport.
Requirements for the role:
- Experience as an apprentice/trainee decontamination technician
- HMTT 1 TSSU qualification or equivalent
For further information on the role, please send your CV in a Microsoft Word format to Jessel on firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a ring on 0207 940 2100 Ext 7153.
Apply for TSSU Technicians - 12 months Fixed Term Contract
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly