Senior Business Development Manager, Out-Licensing
Senior Business Development Manager, Generics Out-Licensing, Progression towards line management, Global Coverage, Some of the highest commission in the industry
I'm currently working with one the fastest growing and dynamic generic B2B players in the industry. The head of business development is looking for new talent to bolster the team and is keen to take someone with the ability to not just sell, but in the future to step into more management and BD strategy (such as portfolio development).
The company have a number of labs and manufacturing sites and have a significant portfolio for generics, complex generics, OTCs and some new products. What may be very appealing to those in industry is the potential to develop and step up, we have many case studies of people who have done this in a very short time. In addition, this company has some of the best bonuses in the industry, so if you do rate your ability, then financially it can be highly rewarding. If you are working in BD/Sales for out licensing for the Generics B2B market and you could be interested, feel free to reach out to me.
Location: EU Wide/Home Based
- We can only consider candidates who have strong experience in pharmaceutical generics for b2b licensing. Innovative pharma, devices and other similar industries we cannot consider.
- A strong deal sheet of generic out-licensing deals, ideally within the EU, ROW on top is an advantage
- Proven tenures within companies with examples of internal development
- Already located in the EU or an EU passport holder
- Hungry to build a portfolio and generate long term sales
- Able to travel on a frequent basis (Once normality is restored)
- A life science degree would be beneficial
Please be mindful that applicants who don't meet these requirements we cannot promise feedback to.
- Closing profitable out-licensing deals on a global level (Area of coverage will depend on the candidate)
- Account management of new and existing clients to ensure delivery and long term revenue targets
- Once proven in the role, there will be opportunity within pipeline development, other licensing options and people management.
For a confidential discussion about this role, or to apply, then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me, Matt Beedle, Executive partner on +41 43 50 80 81, ask to be transferred to extension 3290. Please feel free to visit my linked-in profile to see my references/recommendations.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Romania, the US and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
Apply for Senior Business Development Manager, Out-Licensing
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly