Junior Qualified Person -Training provided/Develop skills
I am currently recruiting for a pharmaceutical company which is looking for a Junior QP to strengthen their ambitious team. This is an ideal opportunity for young professionals as you will get trained. So this is the chance to develop your skills which will open loads of doors for you in the future.
As a Junior QP you will ensure that each batch has been manufactured and checked in compliance with the laws in and in accordance with the requirements of the marketing authorisation. In addition you will ensure timely and adequate batch disposition decisions *
More specifically you will:
- Perform and/or assist with parts of various problem-solving duties which occur, including studying the situation and evaluation of possible solutions and options.
- Provide training to other employees by demonstration, repetition, modelling, large group training.
- Participate in (improvement) projects
- Batch documentation integrity
- Assist in controlling the correct working of the quality management system
- This means you will have a lot of variety so this won't be a boring job!
- Certified as a Qualified Person
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge on cGMP guidelines and pharmaceutical regulations
- Team player
By applying you will be one stop closer to this growing team where you will have a central view on the whole production site which will be very interesting for you.
For more information, contact Yonca Kandirmaz at NonStop Recruitment.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life-sciences & Med-tech recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences for all EU8 countries. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
What I offer: As a specialist Headhunter within Quality Assurance and Validation for the pharmaceutical and Medical Devices industry in Belgium I have strong market knowledge and good relationships with companies. Therefore I will not just find you suitable roles but also offer you accurate, honest advice and provide you with inside information about the team/company culture.
Apply for Junior Qualified Person -Training provided/Develop skills
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly