New Specialist Team- Contextual Safeguarding/Exploitation
New Specialist Team- Contextual Safeguarding/ Exploitation - London North East
At NonStop, we are currently working with a local authority to improve their services. As part of the improvement process, we are now looking for experienced Social Workers to join a specialised team that deals exclusively with Contextual Safeguarding and Exploitation cases. The team specifically works with Adolescence and service users at the Edge of Care who maybe challenging to engage with.
- Will be working closely with Functional Family Therapists (FFT) specifically with service users who maybe exploited by gangs as a part of a new trial which is the first team to be established outside the USA
- Local Authority achieved an Outstanding OFSTED following their last inspection, providing excellent resources that Social Workers and service users have access to in order to support with cases.
- Managers have created conditions that afford Social Workers the time, professional expertise and capacity to get to know children and young people well and exercise their professional expertise.
- Manageable caseload let you focus on the standard of service and a better work life balance.
- This is an innovative service which offers proactive and empowering models for families to prevent these young people becoming Looked After by the Local Authority.
- You can get involved with a sophisticated exploitation mapping process that the team is developing.
If you are passionate about helping young people at risk of exploitation, we are eager to get in touch with you!
- Social Work qualifications
- Registered with Social Work England
- Child Protection experience
- Child Sexual Exploitation experience will be advantageous!!
To apply to this opportunity or to find out about any other vacancies that we are working with, please contact me
Recruitment Consultant at NonStop Care
Alternatively, if you have someone you would like to recommend for this role, we offer a referral bonus of £200 gift card as a thank you for each successful placement.
Apply for New Specialist Team- Contextual Safeguarding/Exploitation
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly