Senior Practitioner - Exploitation Team - Outstanding Authority
Senior Practitioner - Child Exploitation Service - Unique Role
NonStop's client, a local authority based in North East London is looking for permanent Senior Practitioners for its Child Exploitation Service. This is a brand new service developed following a successful trial and is in fact the first of its kind outside the US.
This role would suit a dynamic, committed and enthusiastic social worker who enjoys working 1:1 with young people and their families in understanding their difficulties and who is able to work with commissioned partners, to implement bespoke intervention to make positive changes in a child's life.
You will be part of a supportive team consisting of experienced social workers, family intervention workers, a family support worker as well as have access to specialist agencies who are committed to supporting young people at risk of child sexual exploitation, gang affiliation as well as those that are experiencing missing episodes. This progressive family intervention model will enable the successful applicant the autonomy to work holistically with families and young people using innovative methods to meet their vision of improving the lives and outcomes for young people and the wider community.
They are able to pay up to £42,646 plus a recruitment and retention programme equating to £3000 per year.
For a fully confidential chat please get in touch as Initial telephone interviews will take places as and when strong candidates become available, if interested send over your CV today.
What NonStop Care offers:
- Your own designated consultant and one point of contact
- CV review service
- Interview advice and preparation
- Consultants with Social Work experience
- A supportive team who can always deal with your queries
What I offer:
- As the Senior Consultant for London I have obtained a number of contacts, meaning you will have access to more job roles than your typical recruitment agency
- I work directly with Local Authorities meaning I can discuss your CV with line managers ensuring quicker feedback and hopefully placements for you
- As a Qualified Social Worker I understand the market and offer a real insight into the locum or permanent market
If you're not interested at the moment perhaps you know someone who is? We offer a referral fee of £200 in high street vouchers; you could make a friend very happy and have some extra cash for yourself.
They are looking for a quick turnaround with these positions offering initial telephone interviews and face to face interviews within days of receiving CVs ensuring you are not waiting around for feedback, plus they don't require a application form completing.
Apply for Senior Practitioner - Exploitation Team - Outstanding Authority
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly