Family culture within a big corporation, Engineering manager
Would you like to be involved in complex challenges of a larger corporation but in a company with a family culture? The best of both worlds - never boring yet friendly and warm environment where you will have the ability to have a direct impact on things.
You will also have the ability to work globally and interact with offices in the USA, Japan and Singapore making long-term professional relationships.
I would love to hear back from the candidates with the following experience:
I would love to have a chat with you if you meet the following criteria:
- degree in Bio-engineering, Engineering, Chemistry, Electro mechanics
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a similar role in the pharmaceutical industry (GMP experience)
- Fluency in Dutch and English is a must
- experience training and managing the team
- Strong Project management experience
- Experience in hardware (electronics - mechanics), software, USP and DSP
Share your CV to discuss this opportunity further!
Forward your CV to Oksana Kolesnichenko on our nonstop-recruitment.com website or via linked in.
If you do not hear from me you might not have the exact skills required for the position, however, I will make sure to keep your profile for any other possible opportunities.
The job market changes very quickly so do not forget to connect with me on Linked in, check other roles that I am hiring for at the moment and follow for any future relevant roles.
NonStop is dedicated to raising the standard of ethical recruitment and comprises a number of brands, each having their own niche sector focus.
Apply for Family culture within a big corporation, Engineering manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly