French speaking Operations Coordinator - Prague
Are you looking to kick-start your career in a growing international business? Do you have a high attention to detail and a drive to progress?
If yes, then read on!
NonStop Consulting is a specialist recruitment company covering a number of industries internationally. Due to our extensive and on-going growth, we are currently searching for an Operations Coordinator to join our Team in Prague.
This will be a hybrid role where you will mainly work in a Business support function whilst also taking responsibility for additional marketing projects. This is a fantastic chance to work in a highly varied position where you will ensure that the company operates compliantly within French speaking regions, support the sales team to drive growth with additional marketing responsibilities as well.
- Ensure that NonStop Consulting operates in France & Belgium like a French and Belgian company and not a shared services company.
- Work with our Business Support team to ensure employees and temporary workers are paid accurately and on time.
- Highlight process improvement opportunities to Management and implement agreed action plan.
- Keep up to date with changes to payroll legislation within the countries we operate within.
- Manage local payroll providers
- On boarding, off boarding and payroll amendments of employees and temporary workers.
- Provide support for French language enquiries from clients, temporary workers, employees and suppliers.
- Work with Sales Director to ensure sales team understand how to engage and sell in temporary workers and have the tools and materials to do so.
- Support sales director to drive growth
- Identify marketing needs
- Translation in French of marketing material - Design of marketing material if applicable.
- HelpNonStop increase visibility online
- Design and present new Social media campaign ideas
- Monitor all social media platforms for trending news/ideas/and feedback
- Google search (be the first ones to come up)
- Perform market analysis and research on latest trends
- Prepare detailed promotional presentations
- Research and evaluate competitor marketing and digital content
Experiences / Qualifications:
- Extensive knowledge of international payroll and payroll systems
- Excellent current legislative payroll knowledge
- Experience of process development within a complex payroll function
- Fluency in French and English
- Comfortable working in an international, fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail and quality mind set.
- Ability to work towards deadlines
- Creative flair for marketing ideas and solutions
- Competitive salary
- Excellent working environment in modern award-winning offices in Prague 8
- International workplace
- Passionate, enthusiastic and fast-paced working environment
- Fantastic career progression
- Hours: Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm however flexibility will be required to meet deadlines
- Some flexi-time would be considered, within reason, and on an individual basis.
If you are interested in the role and think that you could be a good fit then please get in touch today and we can have a confidential discussion.
NonStop is part of the largest recruitment and most dynamic agencies in Europe. We spend a lot of time training our consultants to become real experts in their field in order to have the best customer service alongside the best working ethics.
Apply for French speaking Operations Coordinator - Prague
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly