Team Manager - Leaving Care Team
We are looking for an experienced manager who will play a key role in the management and running of the Leaving Care team, working with key partners and stakeholders to support the work of Children Services.
The leaving care team support young people aged 16-25 across the borough under the Leaving Care Act 2000. This improving authority support them to build stable and successful independent adult lives by supporting them to access housing, education/employment, health, leisure activities, stable relationships and support networks. As well as supporting them to achieve financial stability.
As Team Manager you will use your proven social work experience to have overall responsibility for two Assistant Team Managers and a wider team of 22+ Personal Advisors, overseeing quality assurance and performance management. Your team responsibilities will include recruitment, retention, development and the allocation of workload, as well as supervision to ensure consistently high standards of casework. You will lead investigations into any complaints from service users, relatives or carers and take financial responsibility for the budget allocated to the team.
What they offer:
- Salary up to £51,690
- 31 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Working form home depending on service needs
Key requirements of this position include:
- Qualified social worker qualification & social care England registered
- Must have local authority social care experience
- Experience of managing a team working with Looked After Children and Care Leavers
- An understanding of key legislation such as the children's act and leaving care act
- Must have previous management experience at a Team Manager level
For further information on the role, please send your CV in a Microsoft Word format to Jessel on firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a ring on 0207 940 2100.
Apply for Team Manager - Leaving Care Team
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly