Clinical Trial Associate: High Retention CRO
Clinical Trial Associate: Learn, Grow and Succeed!!
If you're tired of working for large CRO's that treat you like a number instead of an individual, then keep on reading! Our client is a small CRO with less that 30 employees, they are searching for a CTA to join their team as soon as possible. They provide you with flexible working conditions with a motivated team that can provide you with close support. You should be a motivated junior person with just a few years of experience for this role.
What will you do?
Primairly your direct responsibility is to support the CTM with the coordination of logistical aspects of clinical trials by assisting with signature collection for CDA's, contracts, POs and insurance certificates in conjunction with CTM/Director Vendor Management.
- Develop and adapt documents to trial specific requirements in collaboration with the CTM
- May assist with the preparation of trial reports for the trial team and keeping them up-to-date
- Assists with organising (agenda, meeting minutes, follow-up on action items) trial specific meetings, including but not limited to trial team meetings, Investigator Meetings.
- Assists the CTM/COL to ensure that the essential Trial Documents at sponsor level are properly filed and made ready for archiving. Provides input to the other departments outside Clinical Operations to ensure that the needed documents are filed within the (e)TMF.
- Assists in (electronic) Trial Master File review (TMF) to confirm completeness and follow-up of findings
- The CTA helps the Head of Clinical Operations with:
- The development of template documents to be used within the Department
- The organization of the departmental meetings (agenda, meeting minutes, follow-up on action items)
Apply for Clinical Trial Associate: High Retention CRO
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly