CFD Engineer - Expanding and Stable Firm
Our firm is working with a leading global automotive supplier which is also expanding into industrial markets. The company is based in Belgium (Limburg area) and is currently looking to hire an additional CFD Engineer.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-reputable firm which is diversifying its client portfolio in order to sustain itself and also even grow in the mid-term. You will join a growing division where you can have an impact in an important position. You will be part of an exciting project and will be able to further develop your expertise.
The company is in good state at the moment due to incoming business. Your role there will be on a permanent contract and you can expect to have a good level of stability and sustainability in your job in the future.
Your activities will include:
* Supporting the development teams with predictions and simulations in order to validate designs
* Interpreting simulation results in order to understand physical phenomena and/or make
proposals for design improvements
* Physical modelling of the components within the specific environment regarding gasses,
temperatures and pressures.
* Composing test definitions, guiding testing programs and report/present results internally and
towards the customers
* Initiation and follow-up necessary correlation programs
* Contribution towards the progress of the tools and engineering know-how of energy conversion
* Execution Computational Fluid Dynamics tasks to ensure performance of the components in
customer specific environments.
- Engineering Degree, Master's level
- Experience in modelling and CFD analysis
- Experience in testing
- Experience in an R&D environment, ideally automotive/industrial
- Software skills: Fluent, STAR CCM+, NX, Matlab
- Language skills: English, while German, French, Dutch are a plus
- Willingness to travel occasionally (up to 2 times per month)
If you feel eager to take on this unique challenge and develop within the industry, apply now. Please note that the company is working to hire soon, and the deadline for applying is 20th October. Earlier applications will have priority!
Please contact Yasen Stoev at +32 289 198 99 or send your CV in a Word Format to Y.Stoev@nonstop-recruitment.com regarding your application.
Automotive / Industrial / CFD / Engineer / Functional / Testing / Simulation / Belgium / English
Apply for CFD Engineer - Expanding and Stable Firm
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly