Ground Breaking Government Trial QSW Roles
Do you want to be part of a ground breaking government trial?
A brand new QSW position has appeared within the Devon region, with one of NonStop's Clients. The position is a qualified social worker position that has as a target prevention in stead of reaction using safeguarding awareness.
What will you do?
- You will have regular communication with the school staff in order to increase their confidence in safeguarding issues, and improves the quality of school referrals.
- Through your role you will support school staff to take a young person's wider circumstances into account, improving the service they receive.
- With the opportunities that will arise from social workers being based in school there may be a preventative aspect for the role
What can they offer you?
- The chance to be part of a ground breaking government trial in order to further develop yourself
- Highly competitive salary - Up to £38 hourly (depending on experience) so you have more money for what matters to you
- A 3 months rolling contract so you can trial the local authority
- Access to a variety of beautiful location's within the Devon area (Royal Albert Memorial Museum, the Cathedral and Northernhay Gardens)
What do you need?
- 2 years experience PQ in Safeguarding or R&A
- Clean driver's license and car
- Registered with Social Work England
- Clean DBS
Telephone Interviews are taking place as and when strong candidates become available, if you are interested do not delay and send across your CV today.
We offer a referral fee of £200 in high street vouchers if you recommend a social worker who places; you could make a friend very happy and have some spare cash to spend yourself.
For a confidential discussion about this, or many other Social Work opportunities throughout the country, please ring 0207 940 2100 (ext 8124) and ask for Alex Jerbas at NonStop Care.
Apply for Ground Breaking Government Trial QSW Roles
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly