Home Working Supervising Social Worker - Fostering
Do you want stability in these uncertain times?
A brand new Supervising Social Worker position has appeared within the Northampton area, with one of NonStop's Clients. They are looking for someone to demonstrate responsibility for their own professional development and have the desire to provide the best service for their carers and children.
What can they offer you?
- A permanent position so you can have stability during these uncertain times
- Highly competitive salary tailored to your experience so you have more money for what matters to you
- Work from home depending on service delivery so you can save time and have a better work life balance
- Mileage allowance and mobile phone so you would have all the utilities necessary to maximise the role's outcomes
- Access to a variety of beautiful location's within the Northampton area (Althorp House, Stanwick Lakes, Abington Park and many others)
What do you need?
- 2 years experience PQ in fostering
- Safeguarding Experience
- Clean driver license and car
- Registered with Social Work England
- Clean DBS
Telephone Interviews are taking place as and when strong candidates become available, if you are interested do not delay and send across your CV today.
We offer a referral fee of £200 in high street vouchers if you recommend a social worker who places; you could make a friend very happy and have some spare cash to spend yourself.
For a confidential discussion about this, or many other Social Work opportunities throughout the country, please ring 0207 940 2100 (ext 8124) and ask for Alex Jerbas at NonStop Care.
Apply for Home Working Supervising Social Worker - Fostering
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly