I am currently working with company that specialise in the distribution of a wide range of household cleaning products and cosmetics as well as the manufacture of detergent and insecticide products in the UK.
A mid-sized company based in Manchester, they are currently looking for a talented individual to join the Cosmetics and Personal products department, submitting new registrations and developing strategies for new product launches!
This is an exciting opportunity to be apart of a successful company in the heart of industrial north-west England as well as an opportunity to learn from the best in the business.
- Reviewing and assessing initial product samples from buyers and making recommendations for modification to products if deemed necessary
- Compiling and maintaining Product Technical Files in accordance with relevant SOPs
- Preparing product labels and issuing labelling specifications for Cosmetic & Personal Care, Pet Feed and Medical Device products
- Reviewing product packaging & artwork according to relevant regulations
- Ability to generate, analyse and review Safety Data Sheets
- Keeping up to date with current Detergent, Cosmetic, REACH, Aerosols, Air Fresheners and CLP legislation & standards
- Compile Cosmetic PIP's and submit for safety assessment and manage Cosmetic Product Safety Reports (CPSR) as well as register on the Cosmetic Product Notification Portal (CPNP)
- Liaising with suppliers and other team members to ensure suppliers are fully briefed with the company's requirements
- Maintain, review and update Medical Device registrations and relevant certificates
- Analyse, review and respond to customer complaints, including direct responses to customers.
- Completed studies in a science degree such as Cosmetic Science
- A minimum of 6 months of professional experience within a regulatory position
- Excellent team work and communication skills
Apply for Regulatory Specialist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly