Ground Breaking Government Trial QSW Roles
Do you want to be part of a ground breaking government trial?
A brand new QSW position has appeared within the Devon region, with one of NonStop's Clients. The position is a qualified social worker position that has as a target prevention in stead of reaction using safeguarding awareness.
What will you do?
- You will have regular communication with the school staff in order to increase their confidence in safeguarding issues, and improves the quality of school referrals.
- Through your role you will support school staff to take a young person's wider circumstances into account, improving the service they receive.
- With the opportunities that will arise from social workers being based in school there may be a preventative aspect for the role
What can they offer you?
- The chance to be part of a ground breaking government trial in order to further develop yourself
- Highly competitive salary - Up to £38 hourly (depending on experience) so you have more money for what matters to you
- A 3 months rolling contract so you can trial the local authority
- Access to a variety of beautiful location's within the Devon area (Royal Albert Memorial Museum, the Cathedral and Northernhay Gardens)
What do you need?
- 2 years experience PQ in Safeguarding or R&A
- Clean driver's license and car
- Registered with Social Work England
- Clean DBS
If you want to apply for this position respond to this e-mail with your up to date CV and a valid phone number to be contacted on.
We offer a referral fee of GBP200 in high street vouchers if you recommend a social worker who places; you could make a friend very happy and have some spare cash to spend yourself.
For a confidential discussion about this, or many other Social Work opportunities throughout the country, please ring +44 207 940 2100 (ext 8124) and ask for Alex Jerbas at NonStop Care.
Apply for Ground Breaking Government Trial QSW Roles
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly