Installation Project Manager - Medical Equipment - APAC region
Project Manager: Medical Devices industry. APAC Region
Our client is a leading company in a niche market of the medical devices industry. They are currently expanding their teams in EMEA and APAC and are expecting strong growth in the coming years.
Because of their expansion, they are looking for an experienced Installation Project Manager, home based anywhere in the APAC region, close to a major international airport.
You will be working most of the time from home, in close contact with other members of the worldwide team. Traveling internationally (20-40%) will be needed as well, but because of COVID restrictions in the area, this will be limited for the moment.
With a team of several hundred experts, communication lines in the company are quite short and therefor decision making is fast within the team. Very down to earth, friendly and open atmosphere within the company.
- Initiate and manage customer hardware installation projects
- Coordinate installation schedules
- work together with the sales, support, installation and training team
- Customer Support and training
- several years of hardware installation project management within the medical devices industry
- experience in Radiotherapy/Medical Imaging is beneficial
- Strong customer management skills
- International exposure
- Ability to work autonomously in a home based setting
- Fluency in English + other Asian languages are beneficial
- You live in the APAC region close to a major international airport, for example: Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand , Hong Kong
For more information, contact Koen Laeremans from Nonstop Consulting via this link.
Apply for Installation Project Manager - Medical Equipment - APAC region
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly