EU MDR Supply Chain Project Manager
Our client is one of the most well-known pharmaceutical companies in the world. If you're looking to jump-start your career and add a stellar name to your CV that all hiring managers will notice, then this is a good opportunity for you.
They are offering a 1-year contract running until the end of 2021, to be reviewed each year. There will be the opportunity for an extension year-by-year, this will allow you to see a more long-term perspective and see the results of your work. The role is focused on MDR, an important topic at the moment; you will get more in-depth knowledge on the topic with will further enhance your marketability for the years to come.
What is the role about?
MDR…. By May 2024 all medical device companies must maintain compliance with the new EU MDR, hence this role. You will manage the Key MDR program from concept through execution and liaise with all key stakeholders when formulating and communicating the project plans.
The MDR Project Manager's role is to plan and manage large-scale business MDR programs/projects in the Organization. This includes project planning, estimating, execution, implementation and on-going support. The MDR Project Manager will work closely with the functional business leads to ensure the efficiency and effectiveness of the solution deployed in support of the business goals and objectives.
POSITION DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Influence Key Stakeholders
- Support EU MDR supply Chain
- Cleary define the project scope and deliverables, milestones and timeline
- Work together with company-wide business leaders to build and execute a well-structured program
- Direct project resources, identify issues and risks
- Develop full-scale project plans and associated communication documents
- Track project timelines
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Multiple years of experience managing business or software projects
- A few years experience with project management tools
- Supply chain experience
- Degree in engineering or life sciences is required; or Advanced Degree is preferred.
- Certificates in Program/Project Management
- MS Office
- Analytical, planning and organization skills; able to set priorities
- Strong understanding of Project Management methodologies
- Proficiency in English, German is a plus
- If this job appeals to you please apply here or send your CV to me, Jared Holmes, on the NonStop Recruitment website. If you are not available but you know someone that would be interested, please forward this to them and help the people in your network.
- NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life-sciences & Med-tech recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Luxemburg, Switzerland, US, Romania and the Czech Republic. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
Apply for EU MDR Supply Chain Project Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly