I am currently working with an international company that manufactures and distributes analytical instruments and reagents used to test the quality of water.
They are currently looking for an experienced EHS professional to join join them.
The position of EHS Manager is a responsible position at the site and together with the EHS Manager/ EHS Director and is responsible for all measures concerning environment, health and safety at work.
- Implementation of the overall strategy for occupational safety, environmental protection and energy management (also according to global guidelines)
- Introduction of measures for continuous improvement of the EHS management system and ensuring regular EHS reporting
- Cooperation and implementation of the requirements of authorities, professional associations and insurance companies as well as the Corporate EHS department
- Implementation of the safety, health and environmental policy in accordance with legal requirements and the existing safety and environmental management systems
- Creation of work instructions and documents relevant to the safety and environmental management system
- Review, standardization and updating of the EHS management systems (ISO 14001 u/o BS OHSAS 18001) according to the required standards and specifications
- Identification & implementation of all necessary organizational and technical EHS specifications
- Ensuring that the site always has adequate and up-to-date systems documented in the management handbook and internal procedures
- Support of the divisions in the preparation of risk assessments
- Advice and support for the management, executives and all employees in all matters of occupational safety and environmental protection
- Investigation of EHS events and incidents and initiation of measures for future prevention
- Planning, participation and implementation of internal audits, security inspections and certifications
- Participation in the implementation and further development of the company's environmental protection and occupational safety program
- Active cooperation in the improvement of processes
- 5 years knowledge in the fields of occupational safety, health and environmental protection
- Experience in production environment
- Specialist for occupational safety and experience in international projects is advantageous
- Basic knowledge of management systems (EHS management system, safety and environmental management system)
- Very good English skills required
Apply for EHS Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly