Jr. Pentester - ideal for soon-to-be graduates in IT Security
Junior Pentester - ideal for soon-to-be graduates in IT Security!
Our client is a mid sized Cyber security consultancy with a 360 degree focus on Cyber security, and currently they are looking to hire an Entry level/Junior Penetration tester to be a part of their team and become an IT security consultant.
As the right candidate you will receive extensive training and mentorship by more senior colleagues, and you will also learn how to work closely with customer as well.
As the ideal candidate:
- You must have already completed or will be completing your studies in IT Security.
- You should have completed an internship or a work-student program related to Penetration testing.
- Furthermore, you should have participated in CTFs or other competitions.
- You must be willing to travel to customers and help them with their Cyber security posture.
- You must have Excellent German language skills and fluent English.
In return you can expect:
- An excellent on-boarding program, with trainings and constant mentorship towards ensuring you become a consultant in Penetration Testing.
- Interesting and a continuous array of projects and customers to work and improve your skills.
- A young team of colleagues, with a focus on all aspects of IT security.
- Friendly and professional teams that are helpful and supportive.
- Further help and support to obtain certifications in Penetration testing and IT Security.
- Flat hierarchies allowing convenient, and efficient two way communication.
Salary: € 40,000 Brutto per year
If you are interested please feel free to apply directly below.
In case you have any questions or need more details; please contact Gayan Namalgama, via Phone + 49 892 109 3363 Ext:- 3249 or Email:- firstname.lastname@example.org
Nonstop is a member of APSco and as such we adhere to a strict code of conduct
Apply for Jr. Pentester - ideal for soon-to-be graduates in IT Security
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly