LOCUM Team Manager- Children Social Services- SW England
NonStop is currently working with a local authority based in South West England, we are looking for a LOCUM team manager to join our children social services.
- Flexible working options- give you more freedom to choose when you work to better suit your needs.
- Competitive pay rate of £41/hr
- Personal laptop provided to offers flexible and home working option.
- Discounts on local gyms and national hotels, travels, ect…
- Overseeing assistant team manager, senior practitioner, with them supporting the more junior members of the team.
- Working along side other Team Managers within the local authority to provide the best and most suitable support to the children and family.
- Supported by Area Manager, whom lets you get on with your work without micro-managing but readily available to support you if need be.
- Manageable caseload for team members- gives team members more time to spend with each case- in turns, less deadline chasing to give you a better work life balance.
- Social Work qualified
- Registered with Social Work England
- Management experience in Children Social Services.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send me your most updated CV as interview process will be underway shortly.
Alternatively, if you have someone you would like to recommend for this role, we offer a referral bonus of £200 gift card as a thank you for each successful placement.
Recruitment Consultant at NonStop Care
Apply for LOCUM Team Manager- Children Social Services- SW England
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly