NonStop consulting is looking to recruit a QSHE Manager for a government contracting authority in London on a contract for 6 months.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to join the government sector and gain reputable experience, which will open career doors for you moving forward.
The role focuses on logistics distribution and supply chain experience.
- Current Security clearance or be eligible to obtain
- Excellent knowledge of GDP and medical devices directives
- Working experience in a 3PL or 4PL environment
- ISO9001 Lead Auditor
- Experience as a Quality Manager with senior responsibilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What's in it for you ?
- Quick turn around - The client is looking to have someone offered and in place as soon as possible, meaning if you have recently been looking for a role due to COVID or any other reason you can start pretty much straight away.
- The role gives you the opportunity to extend your skills, improve them and maybe learn something new along the way as they are always invested in continuous learning and development of their staff.
- Progression - As you gain more experience in the public sector you will be considered for future, new roles within different government departments, roles which come with more responsibility and a higher salary.
To apply for this position or to speak about other available positions please get in touch with Diana Anghel at NonStop Consulting.
E-mail address: M.Anghel@nonstop-recruitment.com
Phone: +44 207 940 2100
Internal Extension: 8112
Apply for QSHE Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly