Senior Practitioner - Work Life Balance - Referral & Assessment
NonStop's client is a Local Authority based near Bromley, who are seeking experienced Qualified Social Worker for their Referral and Assessment Team.
- Social Work England registered
- Experience within section 47s, referral and assessment
- Extensive Post Qualifying Social Work experience
- Social Work Qualification
Due to our client actively trying to reduce case loads across the service, a vacancy has become available in the assessment team. This local authority is committed to creating stronger communities and increasing resilience within children services. Ensuring that people get the personalised care they need and additionally will create a better work life balances for the social workers.
Senior Practitioners in the team have an average caseload of just 12-15 children which allows you the time to focus on undertaking quality Social Work. You will have the time to focus on the child as well as yourself, your own development and career ambitions.
What my client offers:
- Manageable caseloads for every Social Worker
- Dedicated time for reflective supervision
- Generous Annual Leave Entitlement including an addition three days
- Small Cluster teams with one team manager supervising five Social Workers
- Two week protected induction programme
- Excellent Learning and development opportunities with bespoke training for every social worker
- Social Workers and team managers have easy and regular access to the leadership team
If the above is of interest please do contact Jessel on 0207 940 2100 or J.Samba@nonstopcare.com
Apply for Senior Practitioner - Work Life Balance - Referral & Assessment
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly