Put that finance degree to work and join us! Finance Manager wanted!
We are looking to recruit a Finance Manager for a government contracting authority in Aldermaston on a 10 months contract. This is a great remote working opportunity, with 2/3 days a week in the office!
A fantastic chance for someone who is looking to join the government sector and gain reputable experience, which will open career doors for you moving forward.
- DV Security clearance
- Excellent knowledge of ORACLE accounting systems and Excel spreadsheets
- Provide procurement advice
- Manage the delegated budget
- Assist and support budget holders to scrutinise their own budgets
- Production of monthly, quarterly and annual financial accounts, forecasts and budgets as required.
What's in it for you ?
- Quick turn around - The client is looking to have someone offered and in place as soon as possible, meaning if you have recently been looking for a role due to COVID or any other reason you can start pretty much straight away.
- The role gives you the opportunity to extend your skills, improve them and maybe learn something new along the way as they are always invested in continuous learning and development of their staff.
- Progression - As you gain more experience in the public sector you will be considered for future, new roles within different government departments, roles which may come with more responsibility and a higher salary.
To apply for this position or to speak about other available positions please get in touch with Diana Anghel at NonStop Consulting.
E-mail address: M.Anghel@nonstop-recruitment.com
Phone: +44 207 940 2100
Internal Extension: 8112
Apply for Finance Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly