QA Officer - Support in new QMS
A global established medical device company is looking for a QA Officer because the current QA Officer was promoted to QA Manager. The fact that they already exist for a long time does not mean they do not think about improvements so they are implementing a new and improved QMS. As QA Officer you will get involved in this exciting project!
You will become a part of a small but personal Benelux team with a good communication between them so you will feel comfortable. The QA Manager herself started as QA Officer which means she understands very well what the tasks are and where to find information. Therefore she can guide you a lot better and she will also give you space to be independent.
- Support in implementing and maintaining of the local quality management system
- Follow up and handle complaints
- Implementing and maintaining of QA processes
- Tracking and follow up of non-conformities and CAPA's
- Support in preparing and follow up of audits
- Develop QA training activities
- Bachelor Degree in Life Sciences or equivalent by experience
- Experience in QA / Quality Assurance for the medical device, diagnostic or pharmaceutical industry is preferred (QMS, CAPA, non-conformities, audits,…)
- Knowledge of ISO 13485 is ideal
- Fluent level of Dutch and English is required
- Permanent contract: you will have financial stability in a company that is not affected by COVID-19.
- Market rate salary package with good benefits.
- They are open to train someone who comes from a different background but with understanding of QA, which will be a great opportunity to do a career-switch.
Interviews start this week so if this job appeals to you please apply here or contact me, Annelies De Baere, on Linkedin or through the NonStop Consulting website. If you are not interested and you know someone else, do not hesitate to pass on their contact details.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life-sciences & Med-tech recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland, Romania, Luxembourg and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences for all EU8 countries. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
Apply for QA Officer - Support in new QMS
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly