Account Manager - Cutting Edge Technologies
Account Manager - Cutting-Edge Technologies
Are you looking to make the next step in your career as a Sales professional within Diagnostic industry?
My client, a global company, is recruiting an Account Manager to cover Sweden and, occasionally, Europe. Working in this role you would be managing the company's applied analytical portfolio expanding your professional network and further developing existing relationships. As a sales person, it is always important to have a great product to represent and in this role you would be working with cutting-edge analytical instruments. If you enjoy working with latest technologies in the field, this is truly an opportunity for you. Company's global presence and established reputation provide a great growth potential, allowing you to progress with and within the company. Additionally, you would be able to enjoy a family-feel work environment with a lot of internal development and support.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Developing Applied sales opportunities in the area of coverage.
* Building and maintaining strong customer relationships.
* Securing business in new accounts and following customer account receivables.
* Accurate monthly forecasting, updates and next steps within SFDC on a weekly basis as well as accurate pricing to customers, and submitting internal approvals.
* Attending seminars, exhibitions and demonstrations.
* Maintaining knowledge of company's products, as well as knowledge of competitor's.
- BSc or MSc in Science, preferably in Chemistry.
* Developed experience within the analytical market with a solid network within environmental, food, chemistry and material science.
* Experience in selling/supporting inorganic products (atomic spectroscopy, optical spectroscopy, mass spectrometry preferred).
* Results driven, energetic, effective, proactive personality with a strong motivation for sales.
* Excellent communication and presentation skills.
* Flexibility, ability to communicate with colleagues and customers, willingness to travel across Sweden and occasionally across Europe (50%+ of travel).
* Proficiency in Swedish and English.
If You are interested in the position, don't miss out on this fantastic career opportunity and contact:
Radovan Sević: Phone: +44 207 940 2100, Internal Extension: 3348,
If you are not available but you know someone that would be interested, please forward this to them and help out the people in your network!
Apply for Account Manager - Cutting Edge Technologies
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly