Assistant Private Banker - International Clients
I am currently working with a Top Private Bank who is looking for a Private Banking Assistant to join their team in Zurich. You will be joining a team of 3 and working with another Assistant to support a top performing Private Banker.
The Private Banker works in a range of markets including; Asia, Swiss, Europe and other non EU areas. This is a great chance to join an established team and to work in a varied and challenging role.
- Support Client Relationship Managers (CRO) in the daily business activities
- Provide a top quality service to clients
- Preparation and follow-up of client visits (account documentation, check documents, account statements, etc.)
- Execution and control of all client instructions:
- Execution of client account openings, closures and updates (internet search, provide corroborative documents)
- Direct contact with clients mainly by phone and email, occasionally face-to-face
- Various administrative and organisational tasks (client reviews, missing /pending documents, delivery of holdmail, etc.)
- Understand today's regulatory requirements (Compliance, Investment Regulatory etc.)
- Comply with the Code of Conduct and all internal regulations (e.g. Cross Border, AML, Clear & Clean Desk Policy, Absence Management)
- Prepare CRO's expense claims
- 4+ years experience in Swiss Private Bank;
- Solid skills in the usual Office IT applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook);
- Familiar with other Banking IT applications (booking system, information system etc.)
- Strength in handling administrative tasks
- Fluent in English and German
- Ability to work under pressure; Ability to priorities
This is a great chance to be rewarded for your hard work with a unique bonus structure, fantastic learning opportunities and great career progression.
If you are interested in hearing more about the role then please get in touch with me today.
NonStop is part of the largest recruitment and most dynamic agencies in Europe. We spend a lot of time training our consultants to become real experts in their field in order to have the best customer service alongside the best working ethics.
Apply for Assistant Private Banker - International Clients
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly