Preclinical Manager - An innovative veterinary Biotech
Have you recently started your career in the animal health industry and are now thinking of stepping up by gaining some hands-on and valuable experience ?
Look no further! This small vet bio-tech is looking for a Preclinical Manager to join and expand their family. Two new product lines are on their way, and they need a help with the organisation and development of their innovative products which aim at helping animals suffering from osteo-articular diseases.
In return for your expertise, the company welcomes you in a down to earth, family-like environment where getting bored is not an option as the tasks you will be given are varied. It's a win-win, you will gain valuable experience that might kick-start your career, and they will benefit from your strong scientific knowledge and sharp organisational skills.
Your main responsibilities
- Oversight of design and management of in vitro preclinical development
- Writing and reviewing preclinical study plans and reports, subsidies demands and reports
- Managing external partnerships and CROs relations
- Collection and analysis of preclinical data, ensuring traceability
- A PhD in Biological Sciences, ideally focused on tissue regeneration and inflammation
- 1 or 2 years of experience as a Project Manager, ideally projects in Preclinical stage
- Experience working with mammals
- Knowledge of product preclinical drug development, experience in bio-tech product
- development is a plus
- Experience managing CROs and external collaborations
- Fluency in English and
You have what is takes ? As the interview processes have already started, I highly encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible, you do not want to miss this! You can send your CV to Nelly Cyprichova on N.Cyprichova@nonstop-recruitment.com, or calling +33 1 76 75 33 40 (Direct extension: 3406). Looking forward to hearing from you and receiving your CVs!
Apply for Preclinical Manager - An innovative veterinary Biotech
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly