Medical Advisor Neurology - Munich
If you feel knowledgeable about paediatric neurology or epilepsy and you are based in Munich or would be happy to relocate there for a full time permanent role, my client is looking for a new reinforcement to their Medical affairs team.
The position is with a well-know pharmaceutical company with focus on cannabinoid therapeutics
- Identify relevant external scientific research and collaboration opportunities
- Support the team as a scientific expert
- Liaise with the International medical team
- Support the development & implementation of medical/scientific activities, supporting the Country Medical Lead in order to execute agreed Medical Affairs strategy
- An Advanced scientific degree (e.g; PhD, MD)
- Several years of experience in medical affairs experience in a pharmaceutical environment
- Professional experience within paediatric neurology or epilepsy
- Native level German and fluent English
You will be joining a global biopharmaceutical company, established as a leader in their niche.
Having invested 700 million in research and development for the past 20 years, they are now helping patients with epilepsy in more than 40 countries lead a better life.
With a workforce of over 1000 people, based in Europe and the US, now they are looking for an ambitious and motivated person to reinforce their Munich location.
If this sounds like a good opportunity and you want to learn more, apply now to get in touch with
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised recruitment companies in Europe.
We are proud members of APSCo who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the
recruitment industry. With offices located in Switzerland, Luxembourg, the UK, the Czech
Republic and more, we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. our website for a full list of
the niche markets we cover.
Apply for Medical Advisor Neurology - Munich
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly