Home-based Fostering Supervising Social Worker
Ever thought of working from home whilst being paid above average and getting amazing advantages? Say no more! We've got that, plus 30 days paid time off, and more.
NonStop Care's client, established in SE London, are looking for a Fostering Supervising Social Worker to join their expanding team in a Full-Time, Permanent role.
What is the company like?
Our client is notorious for their excellent organizational culture, which means you will get the necessary training and development, along with the support so you will be able to progress within your career at a faster rate. Did I mention they're being in the top 3 largest fostering companies? Just think about it.
What are they looking for?
- At least 2 years of fostering experience;
- Support foster parents and their families to achieve outstanding outcomes for all children and young people in foster care;
- Cover cases in Croydon, Surrey and East London;
- Ensure that carers fully understand the fostering task;
- Full driving license.
So why should you apply?
- To start with, the role is home-based, so you can spend more time at home, providing you with a better work-life balance, which is extremely important especially during these times;
- This role will not focus on completing Form F Assessments, but on supervising and supporting part of your caseloads. What does that mean? Simple: you getting more time to focus on your cases;
- The role has a comprehensive variety of benefits, such as a £2000 car allowance, private health care and 45p/mile which will make your travelling easier, cost-wise;
- The role focuses on 14 caseloads of foster families, which would be supported and supervised by video meetings at the moment, so this would benefit you as you will have a fair amount of caseloads, making your work easier to manage;
- Used with the usual 20 holiday days? Not here. You'll have 30 days of holiday plus bank holidays which will make actually have time for your hobbies, not to mention spending your time with your family and friends.
What NonStop Care offers:
- Your own designated consultant and one point of contact;
- CV review service;
- Social Work roles throughout the UK;
- Interview advice and preparation;
- Consultants with Social Work experience;
- A supportive team who can always deal with your queries;
- IR35 advice.
What I offer:
- As a Specialist Consultant, I have obtained a number of contacts, meaning you will have access to more job roles than your typical recruitment agency;
- Having a degree in Business Management, my networking within the managerial and operational side of the Social Work domain will bring you the profits of my persuasive skills in terms of getting a better pay and benefits packaging;
Not the right role for you? Not a problem, we got plenty of other roles! On top of that, we offer a referral bonus of £200 in high street vouchers if you recommend a colleague who places; you could make a friend very happy and have some spare cash to spend yourself.
Telephone Interviews are taking place now, so, if you are interested, do not delay and send across your CV today to C.Constantin@nonstopconsulting.com . For a confidential discussion about this, or many other Social Care opportunities throughout the country, please ring 02079402100 (ext 8113) and ask for George Constantin at NonStop
Apply for Home-based Fostering Supervising Social Worker
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly