Home-based Qualified Social Worker in The Assessment Team
Ever thought of getting paid more than the average whilst working from home? We've got that, plus top-notch management team, and more.
NonStop Care's client, established in North Powys, are looking for a Care & Support Qualified Social Worker to join their expanding team in a Full-Time, Contracted role.
What is the company like?
Our client is notorious for their outstanding supporting management team, which means you will get the necessary development and training, along with the care so you will be able to grow within your career at a better and faster rate. Did I mention they're usually offering ongoing opportunity as well? Just think about it. You want it, you try it, you like it, you continue having it.
What are they looking for?
- Experience (at least 2 years) within a Duty & Assessment Team previously;
- Registered with Welsh Care Council (ideally);
- Car driver.
So why should you apply?
- To start with, but the role is home-based at the moment, so you can spend more time at home, providing you with a better work-life balance, which is extremely important especially during this challenging time
- On top of that, the role is at a competitive pay rate, as most of the salaries within the area are around £28-£30 per hour, but with this role, depending on your experience, you can get up to £35 per hour;
- The role will come with all the appropriate PPE required, as the client will undertake risk assessments for all face to face contact that is required to ensure the safety of you, children and families.
What NonStop Care offers:
- Your own designated consultant and one point of contact;
- CV review service;
- Social Work roles throughout the UK;
- Interview advice and preparation;
- Consultants with Social Work experience;
- A supportive team who can always deal with your queries;
- IR35 advice.
What I offer:
- As a Specialist Consultant, I have obtained a number of contacts, meaning you will have access to more job roles than your typical recruitment agency;
- Having a degree in Business Management, my networking within the managerial and operational side of the Social Work domain will bring you the profits of my persuasive skills in terms of getting a better pay and benefits packaging;
Not the right role for you? Not a problem, we got plenty of other roles! On top of that, we offer a referral bonus of £200 in high street vouchers if you recommend a colleague who places; you could make a friend very happy and have some spare cash to spend yourself.
Telephone Interviews are taking place now, so, if you are interested, do not delay and send across your CV today to C.Constantin@nonstopconsulting.com . For a confidential discussion about this, or many other Social Care opportunities throughout the country, please ring 02079402100 (ext 8113) and ask for George Constantin at NonStop Care.
Apply for Home-based Qualified Social Worker in The Assessment Team
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly