Children with Disabilities Social Worker - Outstanding Ofsted
NonStop's client is looking for Social Workers for its Children with Disabilities team. The authority has an OUTSTANDING service and this has been recognised in there recent Ofsted Report 2019. This means that 'the experiences and progress of children in care and care leavers' is outstanding. Children build trusting and meaningful relationships with social workers, helped by an increasingly stable workforce
What my client offers:
- Virtual interviews, saving you a costly commute
- Competitive Salary up to £40K
- Positive working environment - highly supportive working environment in which managers are challenging and supporting
- Learning and development - clear set out and accessible learning and development pathway, offering an extensive range of training and learning opportunities
This authority has been proactive in improving the service and quality of life for their staff. Caseloads are now at an average of 10-18 per person giving you the chance to focus on the service users and provide the best quality of care possible.
As a Social Worker in the Children with Disabilities team, you will be responsible for:
- Assessing the needs of children and their families in accordance with the Framework for the Assessment of Children in Need and their families within statutory timescales.
- Develop Child in Need, Child Protection and Children Looked After plans, and participate in relevant Child in Need meetings, Children Looked After meetings and core group meetings.
- Use a range of interventions to engage children, young people and their families in working towards the objectives of their individual care plans.
- Building strong and respectful working relationships both with our families but also with partners.
For further information on the role, send your CV in a Microsoft Word format to Jessel on email@example.com or give me a ring on 0207 940 2100 Ext: 7153.
Apply for Children with Disabilities Social Worker - Outstanding Ofsted
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly