Competitive Experienced Qualified Social Worker - LAC - £38/h
Do you want to have a manageable caseload?
A brand new Permanence and Transition Team position has appeared within the Devon region, with one of NonStop's Clients. They are looking for someone to work with children in care and support them to make a successful transition to adulthood.
What can they offer you?
- A manageable caseload of 16 to 20 in order to have a good work life balance
- Highly competitive - Up to £38 hourly (Depending on experience) so you have more money for what matters to you
- A 3 months rolling contract so you can trial the local authority
- Access to a variety of beautiful location's within the Devon area (Royal Albert Memorial Museum, the Cathedral and Northernhay Gardens)
What do you need?
- 2 years experience PQ in LAC or Transition Teams
- Clean driver license and car
- Registered with Social Work England
- Clean DBS
Telephone Interviews are taking place as and when strong candidates become available, if you are interested do not delay and send across your CV today.
We offer a referral fee of £200 in high street vouchers if you recommend a social worker who places; you could make a friend very happy and have some spare cash to spend yourself.
For a confidential discussion about this, or many other Social Work opportunities throughout the country, please ring 0207 940 2100 (ext 8124) and ask for Alex Jerbas at NonStop Care.
Apply for Competitive Experienced Qualified Social Worker - LAC - £38/h
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly