Medical Manager - Come to Paris for Udder health
Ever felt like you had what it takes to work for a top performing multinational company in the fast-paced realm of Animal Health ?
Then you will certainly be pleased to know that this top performing multinational is currently looking for a Medical Manager for Ruminants to complete their team, and manage the udder health portfolio. You will have the opportunity to perform your activities in a down to earth atmosphere, allowing your voice to be heard and your ideas to be implemented. This is a European/Global position in the dynamic city of Paris!
You will comfortably land into a company which has been building its market and its reputation for over 80 years, contributing with your expertise and team leading capabilities. You will be covering the European market, and occasionally the global market as well! This is a unique opportunity for you to expand your horizons and perfect your skills at different levels.
Your main responsibilities
- Represent the company in world-wide symposiums.
- Support, develop and coach the Sales network, applying your technical expertise.
- Manage suppliers and work closely with Top clients (B2B channel)
- A Veterinary certification. A certification from a European college is a plus
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a Technical Manager or in R&D in the industry
- A focus on udder health
- Fluency in English. French is a plus.
You have what is takes ? As the interview processes have already started, I highly encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible, you do not want to miss this! You can send your CV to Nelly Cyprichova on N.Cyprichova@nonstop-recruitment.com, or calling on the +33 1 76 75 33 40 (Direct extension: 3406). Looking forward to hearing from you and receiving your CVs!
Apply for Medical Manager - Come to Paris for Udder health
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly