Medical Director - precision oncology from your home
Are you a person who seeks to go beyond treatment limitations in the area of oncology, by addressing those and developing novel small molecules therapies that make an impact ? Look no further, simply keep on reading.
A clinical stage biopharmaceutical company, recognized for its deep scientific knowledge, solid network and high throughput discovery engine platform, is inviting a Medical Director to join its team of experts.
As a Medical Director, you will oversee and guide clinical activities in the area of Oncology, and will eventually contribute to what the company does best: successfully taking products through the clinical development stage. Cherry on the cake, you will be given the flexibility of a home-based job! The benefit for you ? Pushing your own boundaries and fulfilling your curiosity. Feeling motivated already ?
What you will do
- Prepare and execute Clinical Development Programs / protocols
- Provide medical expertise for the clinical trials
- Oversee and guide clinical trials
- Support new products that are entering the clinical stage to build the solid tumour portfolio
What we are looking for
- An Oncologist / Haematologist / or a person certified in Internal Medicine,
- A person who has experience liaising with the FDA,
- A person with a background in solid tumors and/or haematology
- Proactivity and motivation
As the interview processes have already started, I highly encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible, you do not want to miss this! You can send your CV to Nelly Cyprichova on N.Cyprichova@nonstop-recruitment.com, or calling on the +33 1 76 75 33 40 (Direct extension: 3406). Looking forward to hearing from you and receiving your CVs!
Apply for Medical Director - precision oncology from your home
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly