Flexible MASH Role - £38/h - Poole
Do you want the flexibility to work from home?
A brand new MASH position has appeared within the Poole area, with one of NonStop's Clients. They are looking for someone that can work in a fast paced environment work with professionals to make decisions in 24hours.
What can they offer you?
- Highly competitive salary - Up to £38 hourly (depending on experience) so you have more money for what matters to you
- Only 2 back to back days working from the office so you can spend more time at home in those uncertain times
- Great location, only 5 minutes away from the train station in order to spend les time traveling
- A 3 months rolling contract so you can trial the local authority
What do you need?
- 1 year experience PQ in MASH or R&A
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Registered with Social Work England
- Clean DBS
Telephone Interviews are taking place as and when strong candidates become available, if you are interested do not delay and send across your CV today.
We offer a referral fee of £200 in high street vouchers if you recommend a social worker who places; you could make a friend very happy and have some spare cash to spend yourself.
For a confidential discussion about this, or many other Social Work opportunities throughout the country, please ring 0207 940 2100 (ext 8124) and ask for Alex Jerbas at NonStop Care.
Apply for Flexible MASH Role - £38/h - Poole
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly