LOCUM Social Work opportunity- London SE
LOCUM Social Work opportunity- London South East
NonStop is currently working with a local authority based in South East London to expand their team. As the result of that, new opportunities are opening up for Qualified Social Workers that are looking for Locum positions that can start immediately. The role will be a part of the Child Protection team, using Signs of Safety to achieve better outcomes for the children and family. The team looks after cases from after Assessment all the way through to Adoption processes so you would be able to see the results of your work, in turn would give you a much better job satisfaction.
What can you expect?
- Pay rates up to £35 per hour depends on level of experience.
- Dedicated and experienced team to support and providing you with a positive working environment.
- Equipment to work from home to ensure your safety during the Covid-19 crisis on the basis of one week in the office and one week working from home.
- Friendly team with experienced management who knows the in and out of the work to be able to support you if need be.
- Quick feedback on applications.
What do we need from you?
- Qualified Social Work experience
- Registered with Social Work England
- Child Protection experience strongly preferred
If you would like to apply to this role or more information on other opportunities, do not hesitate to contact me as interviewing process will be underway shortly.
Recruitment Consultant at NonStop Care
Alternatively, if you know anyone else that might be interested, please let me know as we do offer up to £200 thank you gift card for each successful placement.
Apply for LOCUM Social Work opportunity- London SE
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly