Social Worker - SAAT - Quick Feedback!
Social Worker - Safeguarding and Assessment - Quick Feedback!
Nonstop care is looking for a competent, experienced and driven individual to join a Safeguarding and Assessment team within a local authority based in West Midlands. Our client has recently secured funding to expand their team and thus provided a vacancy for an additional Social Worker to help sharing caseload for the team. You will be a part of a stable team with many on going contracts, providing excellent stability so you can build a better relationship within the team, without having to worry about constant changes.
Why choose us?
- Working from home and stay safe during Covid-19 pandemic
- Necessary working equipment is provided to ensure you are able to excel at your role.
- Stable senior managements that knows the job, let you get on with your work but readily available to support.
- Many contractors stay for a year or more, providing excellent level of stability.
- Career path support to help you get on with your progression plan through dedicated training programmes.
- Pay rate for this position is £27.57 to £29.93 based on experience.
- The advertised full-time position is located in Central West Midlands.
- Quick processing and response upon receipt of your application
You should be able to demonstrate
- Expertise within referral and assessment including protection plans
- Assessment and independent decision-making skills
- Good time management skills and ability to work independently
Social Work qualification
Registration with Social work England
Assessment experience preferred
Interviews are underway so please get in contact with me as soon as possible.
Apply for Social Worker - SAAT - Quick Feedback!
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly